The Crimean Express Railway Journey
The Crimean Express Railway Journey is one of a few non Trans-Siberian Railway routes.
ST PETERSBURG (optional) • MOSCOW • MINSK • KIEV • LVOV • KISHINEV • ODESSA • SEVASTOPOL • BALACLAVA • BAKHCHISARAI • FEODOSIYA • SUDAK • YALTA
Newly revised for 2012, the Crimean Express Railway Journey is a wonderful opportunity to journey through cities of great historical importance and natural beauty as we visit the capitals of Russia, Belarus, Moldova and the Ukraine and onto the Crimean Peninsula situated on the Black Sea, where the warm Mediterranean climate created the "Playground of the Tsars".
Start in the elegant St Petersburg (if you wish) and make your way across to Moscow before exploring many fabulous cities and destinations that are full of culture and history.
RAILWAY JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation in St Petersburg (pre-tour extension - optional)
- 1 night accommodation in Moscow
- 8 nights onboard the Golden Eagle
- 3 nights accommodation in Yalta
- Comprehensive sightseeing programme as per the railway journey itinerary
- Services of English speaking local interpreters
- On board doctor
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water from the car attendant 24 hours a day
- A generous allowance of wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
RAILWAY JOURNEY DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Russian, Moldova and Ukraine Visas
- International flights and Regional flight connections
Contact us for excellent rates and service on the above additions to your railway journey!